Other than that, we have to take a moment and remember grandma’s cooking as well. And because we’re already too deep in the barrel of melancholy, we made a shortlist of grandma’s favorite recipes:
- Potato salad – Who didn’t tried to make this salad just like grandma used to?
- Classic Italian meatballs – Nothing compares with grandma’s pot of steaming Italian meatballs with homemade sauce, and there’s nothing to prove it wrong.
- Split pea soup – Who’s still eating this with a bit of nostalgia?
- Pancakes – Those were the times when we first fell in love with delicious pancakes, and we can all agree it was grandma’s favorite way to spend Saturday mornings with us!
- Chicken parm with spinach – Truth to be told, nothing can beat this comfort dish!
- Chicken and dumplings – A classic comfort food, every time we eat this bowl we remember when our grandma’s used to cook it.